NatureWise Max Probiotics for Men & Women | Time-Release Caplets Comparable to 450 Billion CFU with 30 Strains, WiseBiotics Technology, Shelf Stable, & Acid Resistant [1 Month Supply - 40 Caplets]
Free Shipping Included! NatureWise Max Probiotics for Men & Women | Time-Release Caplets Comparable to 450 Billion CFU with 30 Strains, WiseBiotics Technology, Shelf Stable, & Acid Resistant [1 Month Supply - 40 Caplets] by NatureWise at HCG Complete Diet. MPN: MCPB-40. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Healthy Gut, Healthy YouWith roughly 80% of the body’s immune system located in the gut, maintaining a healthy balance of friendly gut bacteria is critical to overall health. Research increasingly shows just how intricately our immune system and brain are linked to our gut. While science has yet to fully understand all the connections between gut flora and health, some of the known relationships include: Improved Immune Health, Energy Levels, Mood & Mental Health, Healthy Weight, and Longer Li
Product Description & Reviews
Healthy Gut, Healthy YouWith roughly 80% of the body’s immune system located in the gut, maintaining a healthy balance of friendly gut bacteria is critical to overall health. Research increasingly shows just how intricately our immune system and brain are linked to our gut. While science has yet to fully understand all the connections between gut flora and health, some of the known relationships include: Improved Immune Health, Energy Levels, Mood & Mental Health, Healthy Weight, and Longer Life.*Common hazards of modern life such as poor diet, environmental toxins, medications, and chronic stress can wreak havoc on the delicate balance of gut flora. When this occurs, pathogenic bacteria and other opportunistic organisms can overpopulate the gut, seriously disrupting your body’s normal function. Strong clinical evidence suggests that supplementation with probiotics can help repopulate beneficial strains of gut flora and crowd out harmful bacteria. NatureWise Maximum Care Probiotics has been carefully formulated with clinically proven bacterial strains and select prebiotics to help replenish critically depleted gut microbiota for optimum digestion, immune support & overall health.* Our high potency, high diversity formula contains 30 targeted strains and 30 billion CFU—twice the amount per capsule as other leading probiotics on the market.Smart Delivery, Sustained Release Stomach acids can destroy up to 96% of probiotics before they ever reach the lower GI tract. Our WiseBiotics delivery system ensures that at least 60% of your probiotics will survive transit through corrosive gastric acids to reach their targeted destination—15 times more than the standard probiotic. Our unique time-release technology then distributes these live, active cultures throughout the small and large intestines over a period of 8-10 hours—a benefit that no other standard probiotic can match.*Live Cultures Guaranteed Many probiotics on store shelves fail to meet label potency claims, and may have no viability at all by the time they are actually consumed. NatureWise Daily Care Probiotics is guaranteed viable with live, active cultures up to expiration, and we ensure exceptional shelf-life stability—even at room temperature.Third Party Tested for Purity & Potency NatureWise supplements are proudly made in USA-based facilities that comply to the strictest cGMP standards and carefully tested by third party laboratories for purity and potency, as well as physical, chemical, and microbial contamination, guaranteeing the highest standards of quality and safety.The NatureWise Difference At NatureWise, we are passionate about helping people live healthier, happier lives. Achieving a healthy you involves a balanced diet, regular exercise, and finding a source of support to help you reach your personal goals. With every NatureWise purchase, our customers gain access to a team of world-class customer service professionals available to help answer questions and offer personalized support. It’s part of what makes NatureWise a different kind of company. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
Features & Highlights
- SUPERIOR SURVIVABILITY: It's not the CFU you start with that matters, it's the CFU you end up with! Over 95% of standard probiotic capsules don't make it to your gut alive. Our Wisebiotics advanced caplet technology delivers 15x more live, active cultures safely to your gut, making our Maximum Care formula with 30 billion CFU as effective as a 450 billion CFU standard probiotic!*
- STRENGTH IN DIVERSITY: Our maximum strength formula replenishes your gut flora with a diverse blend of prebiotics and probiotics, including 30 clinically researched strains, 30 billion CFU strong to support your digestive and immune health.*
- CONTROLLED TIME RELEASE: Our unique Wisebiotics delivery system protects probiotic flora from stomach acids and distributes live cultures throughout your intestines in a controlled time release over 8-10 hours - a benefit that no standard probiotic capsules can match.*
- GUARANTEED VIABLE: Many probiotic supplement brands can't guarantee viability even at the time of purchase. Our shelf stable probiotics are guaranteed to remain viable up to the expiration date, even when simply stored at room temperatures, and will stay potent beyond the expiration date if refrigerated.
- NATURAL PROBIOTICS FOR ADULTS: NatureWise probiotic supplements are natural, non-GMO, vegetarian, gluten free and soy free with no artificial additives or fillers. Our supplements proudly are made in USA-based facilities that comply to the strictest cGMP standards and tested for safety and quality by third party labs.
- MORE PROBIOTICS FOR MEN & WOMEN: Try our Daily Care Time Release Probiotics 10 billion CFU formula for everyday digestive help, our Women's Care Time Release Probiotics for women with cranberry & d mannose for feminine health, or our Oral Health chewable dental probiotics for healthy mouth and sinuses.*
- EASY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Every body responds differently to dietary supplements. If our probiotics aren't right for you, or you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact NatureWise for a full refund. No risk, no hassle.
- packaging may vary
Health and Beauty
2.31 x 4.41 x 2.31 inches
2.4 x 2.4 x 4.3 inches
Have questions about this item (MCPB-40), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by NatureWise, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
Bloated? Gassy? Occasional nausea? Tired after eating? These are just some of the more common complaints of improper digestion. More serious complaints include pain, weight loss or gain, flared up conditions such as IBS, IBD, colitis and more. You'r...
Leaky gut can lead to systemic inflammation and autoimmune disorders. Over time, those undigested food particles and antibodies circulate through your bloodstream, where they create localized inflammation. Thats how you end up with symptoms like rash...
Eat Anything Rx contains an ''all star cast'' of enzymes, prebiotics, and probiotics. APLC contains amylase, protease, lipase, and cellulase, these may aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, fats, fiber and plant cellulose. Eat Anything Rx Enzym...
mpn: PB139, ean: 0898175001447,
Poor diet choices, stress and toxin overload cause digestive issues. Leaky gut is a condition that occurs when small perforations in the stomach’s lining allow toxic proteins to get into the bloodstream. The body needs to constantly repair the lini...