Fat Burner Pills - CHIA Seed Oil 2000 MG - Source of Omega - chia Seed Oil softgels - 3 Bottles (180 Softgels)
Fat Burner Pills - CHIA Seed Oil 2000 MG - Source of Omega - chia Seed Oil softgels - 3 Bottles (180 Softgels) by Sport Nutrition & Vitamins USA at HCG Complete Diet. MPN: CH_SE_EX_SOFT_3B. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. fat burner pills - CHIA SEED OIL 2000 MG - SOURCE OF OMEGA - chia seed oil softgels - 3 Bottles (180 Softgels) HAVE MORE ENERGY: A study published in the Journal of Strength and Conditioning concluded that consuming chia seeds enhanced exercise performance for workouts that lasted 90 minutes the same way a sugar-laden sports drink would, but without all the sugar. In the study, half of the athletes drank 100 percent Gatorade, while the others consumed half Gatorade and half chia drink. The ru
Product Description & Reviews
fat burner pills - CHIA SEED OIL 2000 MG - SOURCE OF OMEGA - chia seed oil softgels - 3 Bottles (180 Softgels) HAVE MORE ENERGY: A study published in the Journal of Strength and Conditioning concluded that consuming chia seeds enhanced exercise performance for workouts that lasted 90 minutes the same way a sugar-laden sports drink would, but without all the sugar. In the study, half of the athletes drank 100 percent Gatorade, while the others consumed half Gatorade and half chia drink. The runners' times were matched and the half-chia group consumed far less sugar. BUILD BOOSTER: Chia seeds also rank among the top sources of protein. This is another reason this super seed is great to consume for those trying to put on lean muscle, burn fat and balance blood sugar levels. Chia seeds pack a powerful antioxidant punch to help replace some of those nutrients lost when exercising. They're high in essential minerals like calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, manganese, copper, zinc, iron and niacin. BONE MINERAL PROMOTER: In just a single ounce of chia seeds, you receive nearly 20% of your recommended daily allowance for calcium-this is essential for supporting bone health. Chia seeds contain almost five times the amount of calcium as milk. An added bonus: They also contain boron, another critical mineral for bone health. MINUS WEIGHT: By adding a serving of chia seeds a day, you can help boost your metabolism and burn belly fat as well. Studies show that the addition of chia seeds to your diet may also reduces belly fat tissue that effects the metabolism of the system. Consuming chia can prolong hydration and improve nutrient absorption of electrolytes. This also slows digestion and keeps you feeling fuller longer.
Features & Highlights
- CHIA SEED OIL: Chia seeds benefits include promoting healthy skin, reducing signs of aging, supporting the heart and digestive system, building stronger bones and muscles, and more. In this natural supplement the natural ingredients are: Chia Seed Oil, Alpha Linoleic Acid, Linoleic Acid and Oleic Acid.
- SKIN BEAUTY: Researchers uncovered that chia seeds had a total natural antioxidants concentration nearly two times higher than previously reported, and the antioxidant activity was shown to stop up to 70 percent of free radical activity. This research essentially proves that chia seeds are one of nature's richest high-antioxidant foods. Antioxidants speed up the skin's regulatory systems and may make the barrier healthier.
- METABOLISM BOOST: According to the National Institutes of Health, seeds like flax and chia can be a natural blood sugar balancer due to their healthy fats. Chia seeds benefits bowel regularity and healthy stool. Clinical studies have proved that chia curbs hunger and suppresses appetite, which can also lead to weight loss. By adding a serving of chia seeds a day, you may help boost your metabolism and burn belly fat as well.
- ANTIOXIDANT BENEFITS: Chia seeds also contain essential fatty acids alpha-linolenic and linoleic acid; mucin; strontium vitamins A, B, E and D; and minerals, including sulphur, iron, iodine, magnesium, manganese, niacin and thiamine; and they're a rich source of antioxidants. Omega-3 fatty acids have been shown to reduce inflammation which can defend the system from many inflammatory conditions. They are an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids, rich in antioxidants.
- OUR GUARANTEE: PREMIUM QUALITY SUPPLEMENT PROUDLY MANUFACTURED IN THE USA! We use only the very best ingredients, all of which are manufactured in state-of-the-art facilities, with strict adherence to good manufacturing practices (GMP).
Sport Nutrition & Vitamins USA
Sport Nutrition & Vitamins USA
Sport Nutrition & Vitamins USA
5 x 4 x 6 inches
8 x 8 x 8 inches
Have questions about this item (CH_SE_EX_SOFT_3B), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Sport Nutrition & Vitamins USA, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: AZ_Carb Blocker, ean: 0742880886335,
Angela Zambrano's Carb Blocker contains only natural ingredients such as Berberine, Cinnamon, Citrus Fruit and Dandelion extract. Even the capsules are certified vegan. The best, clean Carb Blocker in the supplement world.✔ CARB BLOCKER -> Helps th...
mpn: 0685228715105, ean: 0685228715181,
The first chewable powerful carb blocker designed to promote, support & Control Your Desire for Sugary Sweets. Imagine No more uncontrollable binges on sugary snacks. Sugarest-ir can give you the Instant Willpower you need to control your desire for ...
mpn: 3797487, ean: 8004283123571,
XLS Medical Carb Blocker is a specialized weight loss product for overweight and obese persons who love carbohydrates and gain weight because of eating huge amount of farinaceous products, such as bread, pasta, rice every day.Every XLS Medical Carb B...
mpn: WH_KD_BE_EXTR_3B, ean: 0366647395375,
carb blocker slim fast - WHITE KIDNEY BEANS EXTRACT 500MG - PURE AND POTENT INGREDIENTS - weight loss appetite suppressant pills - 3 Bottles (180 Capsules) WHITE KIDNEY BEANS: Is a carbohydrate blocker that works by inhibiting the digestion of sta...